FTB3 Name Meme Generator
------------------------
FTB3 Stat Tracker
------------------------
Hit Counter
Dolphin Tale
Latest topics
» Post your Active List and In Game Name
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 4:46 pm by Fear_the_Beard

» Espada, Sabian, and a few new 501
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:25 pm by sabian49

» Battlefield 3 for free
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:16 pm by sabian49

» Ok, the site and 501 itself
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:56 am by sabian49

» Where to move [501] to
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:09 am by IVIASAKURE

» Now that its Greenlit
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:45 pm by Espada4T_T

» America's Army: Proving Grounds
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:40 pm by sabian49

» HG's humor
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:52 pm by sabian49

» Battlefield Sale
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:39 pm by Espada4T_T

Top posters
sabian49
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_vote10How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_voti10How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_vote10 
Pastor_Zach
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_vote10How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_voti10How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_vote10 
MrChuck123
Colts74
Commander_HG
GMendez7
iSieg
HaterFX
lz_DiSTURBED_zl
Tankiezzz
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Share | 

How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Colts74

How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:08 pm

If you get banned its YOUR fault, and it wont matter because if you werent so retarded, you could just unban yourself anyway. Dont blame me for your ignorance..
Back to top Go down
Pastor_Zach
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
Pastor_Zach

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:05 pm

haha i am not retarded.Im just a newbie hacker who cant find a rev k download
Back to top Go down
http://212elitecorps.forumotion.com
sabian49
Administrator
Administrator
sabian49

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:24 pm

I think you are retarded. If you cant use a code without it banning you, YOU NEED A DIFFERENT CODE. That or you have to many on at once. Stop bitching and fix this problem yourself. also, you have a code proble, stop putting it in the "How to download...." sticky. Think before you post you dumb ass. And isthis vulgar? Yes. Is it true? Yes
Back to top Go down
Colts74

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:04 pm

^^EVERYTHING HE JUST SAID AND MULTIPLY THAT BY 20^^
Back to top Go down
MrChuck123
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
MrChuck123

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:47 pm

zach i dont think ur a retard or a newbie hacker i think ur a mixture of both multiplied by 50 so vi realize im no better at hacking (worse at ftb3) than u r but i can admit it
Back to top Go down
MrChuck123
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
MrChuck123

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:04 pm

i realize
Back to top Go down
Pastor_Zach
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
Pastor_Zach

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:28 pm

dude.I admit it as well. But I still dont know what I'm doing. I cheated online with codes.And I didnt even know I was doing it! How can U say Im not a newb?
Back to top Go down
Pastor_Zach
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
Pastor_Zach

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:29 pm

nevermind,u said retard. My bad.
Back to top Go down
MrChuck123
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
MrChuck123

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:33 pm

lol zach
Back to top Go down
ChickenBoy

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:16 pm

THanks!@
Back to top Go down

How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top