FTB3 Name Meme Generator
------------------------
FTB3 Stat Tracker
------------------------
Hit Counter
Dolphin Tale
Latest topics
» Post your Active List and In Game Name
nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 4:46 pm by Fear_the_Beard

» Espada, Sabian, and a few new 501
nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:25 pm by sabian49

» Battlefield 3 for free
nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:16 pm by sabian49

» Ok, the site and 501 itself
nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:56 am by sabian49

» Where to move [501] to
nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:09 am by IVIASAKURE

» Now that its Greenlit
nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:45 pm by Espada4T_T

» America's Army: Proving Grounds
nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:40 pm by sabian49

» HG's humor
nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:52 pm by sabian49

» Battlefield Sale
nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:39 pm by Espada4T_T

Top posters
sabian49
nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_vote10nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_voti10nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_vote10 
Pastor_Zach
nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_vote10nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_voti10nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_vote10 
MrChuck123
Colts74
Commander_HG
GMendez7
iSieg
HaterFX
lz_DiSTURBED_zl
Tankiezzz
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Share | 

nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
luitdas
luitdas

nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! Empty
PostSubject: nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!!   nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:09 pm

hey guys i will upload nazi zombies portable for your psp but its a pain in the ass so i wanna know how many people are intrested in it so please reply and tell me if you are...

you know what screw it im just gonna post it so here it is

http://psp.dashhacks.com/downloads/nazi-zombies-portable-v10-beta

okay i downloaded it and its great for a psp game, not very good graphics but its pretty fun, the only thing was that when u get to higher levels i starts having gliche's and the game starts to slow down and eventually u crash.... haha i tried contacting the makers and told them, they said that the fixing was in progress so i am guessing that there will be an update soon but i would download this for now

lots of fun

To run on OFFICIAL FIRMWARE:

Open the file you downloaded.

Connect PSP to PC

Open the PSP folder on your PSP, and then the GAME folder

Copy the "nzppsp" folder inside of the file you downloaded into the GAME folder

Once it finishes copying, open the "nzppsp" folder on your PSP

You will see a file named EBOOT.PBP

Right click on EBOOT.PBP and select RENAME

Rename EBOOT.PBP to EBOOTCFW.PBP

You will see a file called EBOOT_signed.PBP

Right click on EBOOT_signed.PBP and select RENAME

Rename EBOOT_signed.PBP to EBOOT.PBP

Disconnect your PSP and go to the GAME SECTION of the XMB

Select the Memory Stick icon, Start Nazi Zombies: Portable

alright those are the directions posted by your very own Luit das thank him for these and yes this does work i have downloaded it!! u just haft to make sure u follow the directions carefully!!

have fun!!!
Back to top Go down
http://the 501stlegion.tk
Espada4T_T

PostSubject: Re: nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!!   nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:53 pm

thanks for the post and for the directions
Back to top Go down
Altair3
Administrator
Administrator
Altair3

PostSubject: Re: nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!!   nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:49 am

This game really sucks. Just my input. Instead of messing with this crap, come back to FTB2! We're revamping the clan on that game. SPREAD THE WORD.
Back to top Go down
https://the501stlegion.rpg-board.net
sabian49
Administrator
Administrator
sabian49

PostSubject: Re: nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!!   nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:31 pm

I am dude, I am
Back to top Go down
IVIASAKURE
IVIASAKURE

PostSubject: Re: nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!!   nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:54 am

Nazi zombies? and i have different account on ftb2
Back to top Go down
Tankiezzz
Tankiezzz

PostSubject: Re: nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!!   nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Wtf?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!!   nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nazi zombies for psp...OMG!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
501st-Legion :: Videos and Games :: Requests-
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com