FTB3 Name Meme Generator
------------------------
FTB3 Stat Tracker
------------------------
Hit Counter
Dolphin Tale
Latest topics
» Post your Active List and In Game Name
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 4:46 pm by Fear_the_Beard

» Espada, Sabian, and a few new 501
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:25 pm by sabian49

» Battlefield 3 for free
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:16 pm by sabian49

» Ok, the site and 501 itself
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:56 am by sabian49

» Where to move [501] to
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:09 am by IVIASAKURE

» Now that its Greenlit
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:45 pm by Espada4T_T

» America's Army: Proving Grounds
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:40 pm by sabian49

» HG's humor
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:52 pm by sabian49

» Battlefield Sale
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:39 pm by Espada4T_T

Top posters
sabian49
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_vote10How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_voti10How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_vote10 
Pastor_Zach
How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_vote10How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_voti10How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_vote10 
MrChuck123
Colts74
Commander_HG
GMendez7
iSieg
HaterFX
lz_DiSTURBED_zl
Tankiezzz
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Share | 

How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sabian49
Administrator
Administrator
sabian49

How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games Empty
PostSubject: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:44 pm

ISO and.CSO FORMATTED GAMES
To download these and play these types of games, one must have CFW, or Custom Firmware. Once one has this, the downloading process is simple. What one must do after downloading is to take the file and place it into your ISO folder. This folder is located in the memory card root.

SIGNED GAMES
To download these and play these types of games, one must create a folder in the GAME folder of your PSP. To get to ones GAME folder, click your PSP Folder, which is located in the root of the memory stick. Make the name of the folder you created the name of the EBOOT you plan to place in it. If you downloaded the Assassins Creed Bloodlines EBOOT, one names the folder Assassins Creed Bloodlines. Then, place the downloaded EBOOT.PHP of said game into the folder you created. This will allow this signed game to be played.

How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games Frmbuf12
Back to top Go down
Pastor_Zach
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
Pastor_Zach

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:53 am

I have no ISO folder.HOw do I get one.Nevermind.How do I spell it and under or in what folder do I put it? And you called the eboot a php. it is a pbp. And would sumone please do teamviewer with me so i dont screw up while i hack my psp?
Back to top Go down
http://212elitecorps.forumotion.com
Colts74

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:22 pm

create an iso folder and put it under the root of your memory stick (a.k.a. the main part of your memory stick where your psp, music, pictures, videos folders are). Name it "ISO" and store .cso and .iso files in it. EBOOT.pbp files go under ms0:/PSP/GAME/
Back to top Go down
Pastor_Zach
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
Pastor_Zach

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:41 pm

ok.thanks.do you know a site where i can get a good ftb3 cso? and where can i download nite pr. I did it once but i dont remember the site I used
Back to top Go down
Colts74

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Getting an FTB3 cso file is basically impossible now that megaupload is down, but Sabian, me, and Altair are all looking for it online, and Sabian specifically is trying to upload it to a site. The only problem is that they are charging you for uploading files more frequently now, and it's harder to find a good website that is free and has a file storing limit that is over 500 mb....
Back to top Go down
Colts74

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Oh, and a little side note here, I DID upload it to a random site (of which i can't remember), but Spidey took the link off, and i have no clue where it is....you can thank him for our only chance of downloading it being destroyed...
Back to top Go down
Pastor_Zach
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
Pastor_Zach

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:09 pm

thank you spidey. well.I downloaded nitepr and it works.I am using it for ftb2 since it doesnt require a cso. How do I enter a new code? Like one I found for instant lock on?
Back to top Go down
Colts74

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:52 pm

create a text file in seplugins under NitePR's folder called "UCUS-98645" for FTB2, and "UCUS-98716" for FTB3. Copy/Paste codes from the internet directly into these text files unedited. You'll catch on pretty quickly as to how to enter codes and whatnot...
Back to top Go down
sabian49
Administrator
Administrator
sabian49

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Why are you telling him to hack??
Back to top Go down
Colts74

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:29 pm

I'm not. This forum is explaining how to play iso and cso games. That includes a form of hacking. I'm being nice, and if he really wanted to know how to do all of this, he could of found it somewhere on the internet anyway...figured ill save him the time.
Back to top Go down
Pastor_Zach
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
Pastor_Zach

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:06 pm

i am laughing my ass off right now. Cuz every time I asked a new question, It was answered about half an hour later, and by that time i already knew the answer.Colts thanks,but I found that out already before I ever came on today. But my problem is finding the proper cso.Maybe sabian would do teamviewer with me an give me his? And I am responsible with hacks. I have them working on ftb2.
Back to top Go down
Pastor_Zach
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
Pastor_Zach

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:08 pm

But one problem.I couldnt find a real anti network error such as Anti (35), the one i put is crap.
So I couldnt figure out how to urn on my codes. And I just gave up and went into online play.And I must have turned them on. Cuz it booted me from a game and gave me a 7 day ban. How can I get the corrupt psID feature.And where can I get a good anti network error code. For ftb2 that is.
Back to top Go down
Colts74

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:23 pm

I dont even waste my time with anti-35 codes....just dont use more than 5 codes at a time, and you won't get network error-35. As for corrupting your PSID, hit R twice, and you'll see a menu with the feature at the top....In order to get online now, you need to create a new account, then corrupt your psid before you go online with the new account. Wait 7 days for your old account to be unbanned, but next time, if you get error 35, corrupt your id and you wont be banned now that you know how. Don't use anit-35 codes cuz they freeze you more than half of the time haha.
Back to top Go down
Pastor_Zach
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
Pastor_Zach

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:27 pm

well.my nitepr doesnt have corrupt psID option.I already tryed. I think maybe I need nitePRED?
Back to top Go down
Colts74

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:20 pm

NitePR REV K
Back to top Go down
Pastor_Zach
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
Pastor_Zach

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:23 pm

i think thats what i have.But when i scroll to the prx option.all there is is this. Pause game-false
new cheat? reset codes and save cheats? So i dont know.I thought the download said that.I wish some one would just get on teamviewer with me and load up my psp so i dont screw sumthing up like marmar did.
Back to top Go down
sabian49
Administrator
Administrator
sabian49

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Lol, I have nite pr the oringinal mod 11 shit or whatever. the one right brfore rev k and it has corrupt PSID feature. what shit did you find?
Back to top Go down
MrChuck123
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
MrChuck123

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:31 pm

yeah i downloaded my codes to my nitePR REV K database and how di i put them in game (when i can get online and activate Socom)
Back to top Go down
MrChuck123
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
MrChuck123

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:32 pm

and zach here u go
1) Get revK

2) Install nitePR (for help installing check the nitePR topic or the Doc\howto.htm file included with nitePR revK)

3) Run the game and then bring up the nitePR menu, and then goto PRX->Corrupt PSID? and hit the PSP X button to accept

4) It should seem like nothing happened, but congrats, your PSP has been unbanned! (Some games need to be restarted for it to take effect)

5) WARNING: If you change that number too often, you'll get a -949 error, SOCOM scans for things like that.
So I'd only change it whenever one got banned, and not "cause one felt like it"
-----------------------------------------------------------
And for the love of God, DON'T EVER give anyone your nitePRimportant file
If they do, they can become you and get YOU banned since the nitePRimportant file also contains 99% of your REAL Serial ... unless of course you used a hex editor to change it beyond all recognition
Back to top Go down
Pastor_Zach
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
Pastor_Zach

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:48 pm

wow.what number? and ok ill need a link to the rev k. Also,i know how to install the prx's.Thats easy. Its finding the rite on that is hard. My codes for ftb2 work just fine.but o have no antiban code
Back to top Go down
sabian49
Administrator
Administrator
sabian49

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:59 pm

lol, if your codes are banning you, then they obviously dont work...
Back to top Go down
Colts74

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:08 pm

DONT USE ANTI CODES! they are NOT RELIABLE! I never use them because you need to know when to use them, and they are just a hassle to turn on and off in general. Just use your codes without antis.
Back to top Go down
Pastor_Zach
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
Pastor_Zach

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:40 pm

but without antiban i will get bannned
Back to top Go down
Colts74

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:41 am

you won't get banned if you only use a few codes at a time, which is what every hacker does. You just need to know how to maintain and use your codes.
Back to top Go down
Pastor_Zach
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
Pastor_Zach

PostSubject: Re: How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games   How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:53 pm

ok.If i still get banned I have you to blame for it.On the other hand if it works then bravo to you. No pun intenneded
Back to top Go down

How to download and play .iso/.cso and EBOOT.PHP formatted games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top